Friday, May 9, 2008

friction

Sasha wished Gaspard liked her cat. But he had so many questions to ask. Why had she named the cat Justin? Then when she told him about her first, he was spiteful about it. It didn't set well with him.

"Why would you want such a creature to remind you of your first?" He joked, but she knew he was serious.

"Should I change his name to Gaspard? Would that make you happy?" She gave him a dead stare.

"Rhys would be more like it, I remember how he looked at you," Gaspard mentioned.

"You don't even know Rhys." Sasha squinted back at him. "He's like a brother to me."

"Pays more attention to you than any of your real brothers," Gaspard reminded her.

"I don't want to argue about this with you," She walked away with her cat to the kitchen so she could feed him. "We never argue."

"Never, but then you bring in that cat and your other friend from Hollyoaks." He crossed his arms. "I don't like it. Especially the way this Cecil stares at your tits."

"You haven't even met Cecil." Now he was hitting a nerve. She didn't want to complicate things.

"I'm aware of him." He gave her an evil look as he watched her with her cat.

No way, was she risking going back to Hollyoaks now. She didn't like seeing Gaspard jealous.

1 comment:

Cait said...

I'm not sure I like Gaspard as much as I use too.